Bringing the Cash Balance plan concept to the table has helped many of our 2,000 Cash Balance Coach® alumni win new wealth management clients along with new 401(k) assets. Cash Balance Coach training helps you strengthen and expand your business with existing clients and empowers you with tools to attract new clients.
Program fee: $199
What’s included with your Cash Balance Coach® registration:
4-part Webinar Training Series – Live and on-demand:
(all live webcasts are held 10-11am PDT / 1-2pm EDT)
- Cash Balance 101 – Thursday, Oct 10
How Cash Balance plans work, 5 key features, 3 case studies, combo plan dynamics, how to identify ideal candidates and top prospects, how and why the market is expanding.
- Cash Balance 201 – Tuesday, Oct 15
Digging deeper: a closer look at plan design options, IRS testing and compliance, interest crediting rate options, regulatory framework and related issues.
- Cash Balance Investments – Wednesday, Oct 16
Understanding the 7 key principles for investing Cash Balance plan assets, matching ICR with strategy, overview of funding issues and how to manage them, the advisor’s role and compensation.
- Cash Balance Sales & Marketing – Wednesday, Oct 23
Opening doors and closing your first sale, strategic marketing tools and key messages, overcoming objections, how to partner effectively with TPAs and CPAs.
- Exam and certification as a Cash Balance Consultant (CBC)
- One year unlimited access to our Members-only Cash Balance Resource Library
- Options for co-branding Cash Balance marketing materials
- Free custom Cash Balance plan designs for your prospects
- Conference call support and coaching from Kravitz sales consultants and plan design experts
Key benefits of Cash Balance Coach®:
- Gain a competitive edge in the crowded 401(k) marketplace: differentiate yourself by bringing the Cash Balance plan concept to high net worth clients and business owners
- Learn how to take advantage of the fastest growing sector of the retirement plan market: 20% average annual increase in new Cash Balance plans versus 3% in the 401(k) market
- Identify top Cash Balance prospects in your region
- Understand the keys to successful plan design and investment strategies
- Learn how to cross-sell your 401(k) services
- 1 year unlimited access to our Cash Balance marketing resources including customizable marketing materials and presentations
- Coaching and conference call support from Kravitz sales consultants
- Earn CBC designation to enhance your professional profile